Poker Pet Peeve

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One peeve, is the 10/20 blind player who goes all in, and wins 100 because nobody else at the table is a maniac like they are; going all in with low, low pockets, or medium unconnected.
These players can get rewarded, blind luck. But it's short trm gain, karma, etc catches up. Real players remember the lucky donks, and love taking them out .

Peeve today was: get to atm(Almost the Money), at $100 $1500 blinds, get dealt AK, an
A on the flop; it's shove city,right? I shove, made my AA, opponent has the AA, oh well, it was his day.
Followed the tourney later, Mr.AAA made all of 50 cents. No hard feelings, he made a set at the perfect time, that's the way it goes. Micro stakes freebie tourney losses are okay when you played it out as well as you could.

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean you definitely have to hate it whenever you get slow rolled

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right, no need to insult others; we can all admit to insulting ourselves with a questionable play: blinds up, get QQ and snap shove. Opponent makes snap call with KK, nothing on board connects. For a second, you insult yourself, "you should know better than snap shove with QQ". Luckily I was playing at 1:00 pm, have rest of the day, night to get over self-inflicted bad play.
It's really tough to get a bad beat, etc right before bedtime, hard to nod off when you know you knocked yourself out of tourney with questionable play.

Shahzade

Shahzade

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The things I hate the most have been mentioned already but I will say them anyway. When players repeatedly go all in every hand regardless of what cards they have or when a a player tells you how you should play your hand after the fact. Also, when a player just talks trash to other players. These things drive me crazy!

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online I get frustrated by excessive tanking from extremely short stacks in MTTs trying to make it to another pay jump. I understand that they are trying to maximize their payout but it leads to tons of time being wasted sometimes!

This and people who purposefully take long to make a decision in general. It's rude and annoying.

P

patfreed

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eating with your hands while at the table. I am planning on making all those chips mine. So thanks for ordering the burger and onion rings first.