Poker painting

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations, it's very well done. You could make money selling those paintings. I wish you the best with that great talent.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
WOW. Cool.
You have talent and you definitely need to develop it. If I could draw like that, I would probably devote all my time to it. Very cool.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Now that is a very worthy work of art indeed! And immediately in front of my eyes is the scene from the movie "Cheaters" where John Malkovich plays against Matt Damon and... I won't spoiler, of course. It's just a really good movie. It's about poker! But one picture isn't enough... we need to paint more! And so to the artist a huge respect! :cool:(y)

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello, I just come to show you a little bit of my painting work, with all respect, to my good friend Jhon Malcovich ❤️ #rounders #teddyView attachment 339778
Yes it's OK. I'm not an art critic but I'm giving my opinion, you still need to work on the details, you're among them but I think it's good and I really like how you worked on the character's attitude. Congratulations 😍

Alberto Zatara

Alberto Zatara

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
I will my friend, maybe a Negreanu one, will be interesting

Alberto Zatara

Alberto Zatara

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
Now that is a very worthy work of art indeed! And immediately in front of my eyes is the scene from the movie "Cheaters" where John Malkovich plays against Matt Damon and... I won't spoiler, of course. It's just a really good movie. It's about poker! But one picture isn't enough... we need to paint more! And so to the artist a huge respect! :cool:(y)
Thanks a lot, a wonderful movie, I'm glad you like it

Alberto Zatara

Alberto Zatara

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
Yes it's OK. I'm not an art critic but I'm giving my opinion, you still need to work on the details, you're among them but I think it's good and I really like how you worked on the character's attitude. Congratulations 😍
I appreciate your opinion, I know it's a long hard road, I will work more, hope one day be a great artist

Alberto Zatara

Alberto Zatara

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
WOW. Cool.
You have talent and you definitely need to develop it. If I could draw like that, I would probably devote all my time to it. Very cool.
Thank you very much for your words I'll try my best

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Creativity is always nice. Thank you!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
damn it's really cool you deserve respect as an artist in the future if you continue you'll probably become a very famous artist continue your business and don't stop drawing you're good at art now it's cool and it's always been cool if a person can draw cool

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Every hand we play is an art. Most professional players make their living drawing hands this way.Keep drawing in this style. You have talent.