poker network that dont like to pay

T

therooster35

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Players and Affiliates beware.

This network is not good at paying and i feel they are going one way so leave your money with them at your own risk but dont say you was not warned !!!

The network is dynamicgamingsystems (DGS) they are multi skinned but the network keeps control of all the cashouts.

I am a player with one of the skins also an affiliate with many players on the site, Over the past few months DSG have got slower in paying using all the usual reasons software probs, connetion probs, Now whats more of a worry they dont even give a reason any more.

We are not talking about struggling to pay big money my current cashout is 1k it has been pending over 14 days now, I have spoken to support 4 times and been told each time it would be paid that day and SHOCK HORROR it has not been!!!

Warning GET out while you can I have spoke to players from several skins on the DSG network and they have all been having same rubbish.

Below is a list of skins on the network as i know them i feel sorry for the skins as none of this is in their control.

Junglepoker, ok usa poker, riverfloppoker, tenlargepoker,

Wingowspoker, mypokersite.com OPTroom, bubba's poker,

bigjuicyodds.com, luckyhog.com, livefortheflop, g2gpoker,

z2hpoker, kingfishpoker, qpoker, pantherpoker, fullbet.com

playpokerplus, butcherpoker and topspeedpoker club222poker,

dollypoker

Again i am sorry to all the pokerrooms but the sooner they move to a decent network the better.

M

Madness_does

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh crap you have wingows poker listed on there, I just got burned by Tropical Poker for 291.00 dollars, and I have about 11 dollars on wingows, crap this is like a bad nightmare with these poker sites now taking the money and running, well thank goodness I only have 11 bucks in wingows, time to go play donk style and dump it before I do something stupid and build it up to 300 bucks and then can't get my money like Tropical poker did.