T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Morning. I think for most people, morning is the awakening of not only the body but also hopes, desires, new discoveries. For most poker players, morning is the end of yesterday. By the coming day, I think they treat it like another tournament. What will be the result of the day? How will I run this tournament?
How does the morning affect you, your desires, your mood?

P

pariurisportive88

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes it is possible to meet at the morning tables many players who played all night

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you play poker all day long,?

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Well, sometimes it feels like a RAT race, looking for new tournaments and trying to achieve what we aim for without losing enthusiasm. The yesterday affect our mood depending the results, we try and keep pushing forward hoping that today will be better than the day before if it was a loosing one. If it was a winning one, we feel great, happy with our game, considering a day off...

Madalin Poke

Madalin Poke

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For me every morning I wake up I stay in bed like 5 minutes for contemplation, about recognition and gratitude that I'm lucky to live another day on this Earth. Then I start doing the morning habits like everyone else.

When it comes to poker for me it's easier to play a tournament in the first part of the day honestly, but rarely I have the opportunity for that unfortunately. After I have breakfast and drink my coffe my mind is the clearest and most invigorating to be able to play poker at my highest capacities.

Also my best personal results over the years sinced I played poker were due to the mornings.

All the best!

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's an excellent thing to start the morning with a poker tournament, it always comes to mind and a good mood, it doesn't matter if we lose like everyone else, the variance affects us.

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you play poker all day long,?
I'm on retirement. I play 1-4 hours no more. 3-4 days a week. That's enough. There are many other interesting things in the world.