Poker Misread - 4 of the Worst WSOP Misreads + What was Your Worst Misread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rinor81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone,

Want to share with you a very entertaining video about 4 of the worst poker misreads from the various wsop tournaments and ask you, what was your own worst misread and where was it?

Mine was during a cash game where I thought I had a flush, but later on saw had only 4 cards of the same suit and so, no flush...don't remember how much I lost though, was a few years ago :)

Last edited by a moderator:
jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same as mine. That is why I went to four color decks on my internet games

R

R_dj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had pocket 77 in my hand and hit the set on the flop(783). I went all in and some fellows called with A--10os and K4 suited.

At the river a-10 wind with straight

R

R_dj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the turn i thght that i cant loose anymore

R

Rinor81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same as mine. That is why I went to four color decks on my internet games

Good one :)

Best of luck man...

I had pocket 77 in my hand and hit the set on the flop(783). I went all in and some fellows called with A--10os and K4 suited.

At the river a-10 wind with straight

You did nothing wrong there, your donkey opponent that won the hand eventually had nothing after the flop, then decided to chase his card after the turn and got lucky...maybe best thing was to try and kill the hand after the flop, although after the flop nothing threatened your hand...and after the turn came, your opponent most probably would have chased the hand, so bad luck there...nothing too wrong from your poker play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WSOP