Poker Mentor

thetaxman1

thetaxman1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was thinking about my first experiences in online poker. There was a penny player that played a very tight wish I could remember his name I think it had something metallic steel something or nother:joyman::joyman::joyman: in the name. It was on AP and I thought maybe he was a bot he was so tight. But he would comment from time to time. Well we would scramble and boy I learned some lessons. He was making rake I guess but how much fun could that be.

So who is your poker mentor?:deal:

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't have a poker mentor, I watched many films about poker, learned to play on the Internet and read several books about poker, the main mentor in poker is experience, intuition and luck.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I would name one certain celebrity but then again he probably has never even played poker so ...

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't have any mentor and I don't have any, but there was one guy who instilled in me a fascination with poker: Chris Moneymaker.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I am my own mentor, teacher and coach. I realized long ago that everything is in my hands and everything depends only on me. I just try to be patient and disciplined and because of that I make good decisions and have the right results. I am not in a hurry and step by step, according to my plan I am going to my goal.
Good luck.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i watch poker streams
but would like to find a friend of a successful regular

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I didn't have a mentor. I studied on my own, gradually, step by step, day by day. I studied from books, read articles and other thematic materials on various specialized sites. In general, I started playing poker more than 11 years ago, and now I have quite good results. However, I am convinced that if I had joined the CardsChat community earlier, I would have achieved my goals much faster.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not have and do not have a poker mentor, I try to independently search for information and methods of working on the game, but I would like to have a mentor, because I understand that he can more effectively explain mistakes and give the correct information! I think it is more interesting to work on the game with a mentor and he can be very motivating! Good luck at the tables!

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was thinking about my first experiences in online poker. There was a penny player that played a very tight wish I could remember his name I think it had something metallic steel something or nother:joyman::joyman::joyman: in the name. It was on AP and I thought maybe he was a bot he was so tight. But he would comment from time to time. Well we would scramble and boy I learned some lessons. He was making rake I guess but how much fun could that be.

So who is your poker mentor?:deal:
I believe my mentors would be Hellmuth and Greenstein. I've pretty much read, listened to, or participated in everything each of them has ever put out.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Since I learned to play by watching videos, I would say that my mentor is Zeros Poker.

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My friend its my poker mentor