Poker is For Me?!

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just enjoy the game and keep trying to get better!

doggycfg

doggycfg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker wes me it is hobby)I like sweeten sufficiently in table!sometimes it for me profit!!!

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker. Money is not my first concern when playing poker, i just love the concept of the game. Poker in all its forms is probably the only card game im interested in playing. Even before i played for money i usta love playing for playmoney, for me it was just the joy from besting your opponents and having them think "wow hes good". More about bragging rights for me and being acknowledge as a good/great player. Just love its randomness and uncertainty, you could be ahead 99% on the turn and then, A BOOM MOMENT, river comes and chips goes to the other side of the table. Love the varying styles of players that you play with and the diff tricks they come with to make it harder for you to read the situation. POKER IS FOR ME

Thnx for such a good post!Really appreciate people that with such answers inspire me cause I have the same view and real interest about all that contain poker !gl to you friend!!

pashkawell

pashkawell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for me is rest and a way to make money.

Pauliefromgoodfellas

Pauliefromgoodfellas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently Ive read an article about human psychologic.They say how to know whether your job or way of earning is really favourite activity of whole life.There were several points:
1.U can read and learn about it in order to become prof in that sphere and get a lot of joy!
2.U want to tell your friends and everybody about it and share all stacks of emotions.
3.U can be wrapped in it and dont even notice how time flows!
4.U do it and money is not your first aim ,moreover you think that your personality proves.
!!!So if u have such points about poker or something else it is easy to say that this is your life-time-job!)Agree???😃

Go Pro and never look back ;)

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I like poker think that it's for me)

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any activity is a hobby if it does not begin to bring a steady income. All begin to play, and then gifted lucky and they translate the game on a commercial basis, but these units!This result may come only years later.Go ahead and anything can happen and you!Good LUCK on the tables!!!

P

peterpam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is just a hobby for me. Make sure you have a real job and just use poker as a back up. I don't think it can ever replace a real job

Z

zeroneon33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think even if I were good enough to win constantly at poker I could do it for a living. I love to play but if it were to support me it would take the joy out of just relaxing and playing a game. I don't want my joys to become jobs.

1putnik

1putnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gradually poker became part of life. I'm starting to be afraid of this ...:angel: