Is Poker like driving? Everyone's a donk except you?

rdm4k

rdm4k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best players don't have a time to chat, they multi tabling...

bollocks ppl which multatable are regs not necessary good players ;)

I don t use chat too much coz I m busy playing but i cant see anything wrong on doing it.
For ex in CC freeroll (which I never attended) I guess the chat is going to be as busier as ever.

I did flirt in chat :cool: and met up the girl in person (ehmmm not really in person but on fb :cool: she was cool, unfortunately almost married :)).

Loads of donkeys use chat as well coz they play for fun a table at the time so the like to feel in a sort of social environments; and it is legit.

Dont care of people insulting; that's mean they poor people which dont deserve your attention-

Ahhh and btw a cool anecdote happened to me: I almost dispensed several K to an HU reg which used to trash talk a lot in the chat almost going outside the politeness.
He was being very rude with me. He took about 3/4/5k off me. He was one of the best Italian HU SnG reg at the time...

Using the chat doesnt mean u r a donk. Abusing it may be

J

JFKblownaway

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes the things said in a poker room chat box are straight up hilarious though

crusinnn

crusinnn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes the things said in a poker room chat box are straight up hilarious though

True today I got call a donkey horsesH**t idiot for going all in with AA, I won the villain who called with 9,10 offsute. I reply by saying ty ,then he got mad and vulgarize the chat box. I found it to be halarious:D

N

Nickwastaken

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes the chat is humourous to watch... i usually only participate in it when i'm in an all canadian game :)

but i guess that makes me a racist :p lol

J

JFKblownaway

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today someone said, "I hope you get spina bifida you hippie" after losing an all in.
I see the stupidest comments but some are so random they're hilarious