gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The term jackpot comes from a variety of 5-card poker, where the pot was accumulated by ante as long as one of the players on the first round of betting has a combination of Jacks or higher (Jack — jack, pot — pot). Have you ever hit the jackpot in poker?

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I've never won. But maybe someday I'll get lucky.🥳🤑

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker is not a game in which huge money is played in a minute. But you can become the lucky owner of big money in one hand if you hit the jackpot. Bad Beat Jackpot at TigerGaming. Only Hold'em cash tables participate in the draw. To hit the Bad Beat Jackpot, you need to lose the hand with a combination of a pair of Jacks or higher. There must be at least 4 players in the hand. Both the winner and the loser must use both cards to make a combination and go to showdown. At TigerGaming, tables at limits from NL100 to NL2000 participate in the jackpot draw. Regardless of the limit, the prize pool is up for grabs. I have never won.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
It has never happened to me. Maybe it's because I play at poker rooms that don't have these types of jackpots. ;)

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello
I believe that one day I will be lucky enough to win the poker jackpot

Savantino

Savantino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on GG poker small ones) in short deck texas holdem

N

n0n4m3

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The jackpot is in my fantasies, and unfortunately I have never won it.