Poker Indicator users...

Z

Zorfox

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been using Poker Indicator (hold'em) for several years. The last year I've been using it with Poker Tracker 3. They are incompatible in tournaments. After a year of complaining along with many others I decided to fix it myself. I wrote a simple application to allow them to work together correctly. Then I added a few other features. I usually run a few programs each time I play, so I added a batch run/stop. Basically you tell it what you want to run and it starts them all when you open the application and closes them when you leave. I also added automatic Poker Indicator window opening when a new table is opened, pokerstars only.

Anyway, a few have asked for a copy and thought I would post a link here if anyone else is interested. The price is perfect, FREE! No adware, nag screens, just free. Just something I threw together for myself that I thought others may find useful. If you have any questions or comments I will try my best to respond as soon as possible.

Download the application here. There is no install, maybe later if needed. Just extract the contents into a directory and run it. You will need to setup a couple of things first but it should tell you what to do. If others show interest I'll create an installation/help file later.