poker in the pandemic, how was your performance.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I confess that I was even surprised with my performance, because I won much more than I lost.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I am very happy, I am doing quite well also in the pandemic playing poker I hope we continue like this, greetings!

P

plusssev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember in march-may 2020 trafic was increased. it was a great time. Now, i think all is like before moronpsychovirus.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
I won a lot in the time of the pandemic. I also spent a lot, all things are 10 times more expensive than before

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because of the pandemic, there are a lot of new players so I think it's softer than normal.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're in luck. Actually, nothing has changed for me.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I confess that I was even surprised with my performance, because I won much more than I lost.

If to look that way then guess i do have managed to have slightly better results even on my standards since march 2020 cause since until to this present day i have probably won more tournaments than in previous 2-3+ years together.

Havent counted them all but i believe in the last 1.5 years i have won like 6+ various tournaments not to even mention just reaching ITM place somewhere - last win came on thursday i believe :cool:

And i still dont take poker too seriously lol

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I really did not see any difference in my game during covid. I played much more and that helped but not sure.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips

During the pandemic I played more than usual, yes I had enough time to play every day and at any hour I wanted, I did well and I earned some money.
Despite sitting at home, it was a good experience, especially for poker

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks to the pandemic, I got back to poker. Before that, I had a long break. It's nice to play with us :)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I came back to play online poker regulary because of the quarantine period and I think I only won 2-3 micro/small buy in tournaments, so, I guess it could have been better.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also managed to win 2 micro tournaments, for example hot $ 0.55 or another for $ 1.1 for several thousand players.
Now I don't have that much free time anymore.
I came back to play online poker regulary because of the quarantine period and I think I only won 2-3 micro/small buy in tournaments, so, I guess it could have been better.

Alexpoker22

Alexpoker22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
with the pandemic i had a lot of time to play,i used yo play cash games, but now with more time at home been playing tourneys and most of the time i get ITM

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you like to play? Zoom or normal tables? I prefer to play the tournament. They are more interesting to me.
with the pandemic i had a lot of time to play,i used yo play cash games, but now with more time at home been playing tourneys and most of the time i get ITM

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I haven't seen any changes, the game is the same.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
nothing changed for me, I just had more time to play!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
During the pandemic, I continued to work as before. For me, in fact, nothing has changed. In general, my bankroll is growing and I enjoy the game. Therefore, I am completely satisfied with my results.
Good luck.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
struggled :(. Couldn't keep the motivation to keep playing after a while.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my case I have lost very similar to what I have won. What increased a lot due to the pandemic and the home office is the number of hours played, which were many more hahaha.

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happened to me similar to yours, I improved my game in a pandemic because I had much more time and dedication I could study and play more delicately

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am afraid that after the holidays there will be a return to restrictions again. My daughter is just starting school in September.

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No monetary success, but it allowed me mad time to study and I def got better.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely played much more in the spring of 2020 when initial lockdown happened but after that returned to my previous levels of play. As money are concerned - i won some but mostly from freerolls. From normal games i am at around zero.