Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a game that has to use a lot of brain to not lose everything
Poker requires a lot of patience, a lot of discipline, but poker definitely doesn't require a lot of brains. Most players, sorry for the bitter truth, are really stupid. But this does not prevent them from playing and even winning something from time to time. But in order to become a successful player, you have to be patient and disciplined, and this is actually very difficult.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i agree too poker strategies and RL goes hand in hand

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Honestly, I've seen a lot of people comment on this, but until today I haven't noticed this improvement in myself.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think poker is one of the best games to improve your mindset and strategies in our life.
Poker is definitely a great pastime that can improve your logical thinking, patience and discipline. But you should consider poker precisely as an exercise for training your personal qualities and not as a lottery game.

pirucasjc

pirucasjc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always studying then you will improve your game

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
The basis for improvement both in life and in poker is discipline and study, there are no more secrets or magic formulas

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Many similar situations occur in poker and in life.

Many times we must make difficult decisions in both fields and we must be prepared to suffer, especially the defeat that can happen.

Greetings:):):)

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Poker has significantly enhanced my decision-making skills. Constantly faced with uncertainty and having to weigh risks versus rewards, I've become much more adept at making strategic decisions in both personal and professional aspects of my life.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
It has improved my life,giving me a goal and purpose.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you win, it can :)
I think poker can be a way to improve your life, specially if your regular job doesn't pay that well. But for the majority of players, poker is only going to be a hobby and not a full time job.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, poker can improve my life. This is obvious, as there is a hope to win good money in a big tournament. And if you're talking about poker as my development, then here too poker can improve my intellectual abilities. So yes, poker is great in all aspects for me! :)

Rosylly

Rosylly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Yeah, especially if you are from cheap/poor country.

There are plenty of cases where poker change lives of people, giving them plenty of opportunities.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now it depends on the circumstances and what is your goal when you play, if you play for fun it will certainly relax you, if you play with the idea of increasing your budget you will certainly be more stressed to increase your bankroll and you might not improve life so much, stress is definitely not good for life.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes , you become more disciplined over time and learn to manage real money very well

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It can improve you life for sure. In some areas of the world you can make a good living playing in small stakes poker. Poker can also keep you mind active. If you dont use the brain power you can lose the brain power. It also a great social outlet.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can Poker to improve my Life?!. Hm, I don't know exactly, really Poker is doing my Life better, but, that I know exactly,
this is that, my adult Life is not boring! And on the present time this personally for Me is Main! That's it!

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Having money is not as nice as having no money is terrible... Don't know if this helps ;)

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why not if you take a balanced approach. Try not to become addicted. Spend only as much as you can afford. Take a break when you feel the game is too stressful or you find you are not enjoying it. I play freerolls that pay a small part of my bills, so what’s not to like about that. That improves my life in a way.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a good mental game, but don't expect it to do wonders for you unless you play professionally

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Of course, it can be a hobby to play and have fun and it can also be a way to earn money and become a professional.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
As surprising as it may seem, there are several university studies that have shown that playing online poker reduces stress. In addition, poker helps overcome post-traumatic stress, anxiety and depression.Poker allows you to understand the basics of investing and develops logical thinking.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a game that has to use a lot of brain to not lose everything
I don't think that poker requires a lot of intelligence. Look at the players online, sometimes there may be tens of thousands of them. Do you think they are all smart intellectuals? ...... I assure you, not all of them. Players are patient and disciplined, and thanks to this, workshops are only 5-10% of all who play, and that is why the players who receive income from the game are also them, that is, these 5-10% :)

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker, at first glance, may seem like a simple card game, but for many, it has become more than just entertainment. Some believe that poker can positively impact their lives and even serve as a valuable learning experience for developing essential skills.
Firstly, poker cultivates strategic thinking. Players need to analyze situations, assess risks, and make optimal decisions in real-time. This can improve decision-making skills in various aspects of life.
Poker also teaches emotional control and patience. Experiencing stress or excitement during the game is common, but successful players can maintain composure and overcome challenges. This can have a positive impact on overall emotional well-being.
Additionally, poker can contribute to socialization. Tournaments and games provide opportunities to meet new people, establish connections, and improve communication skills. While poker can be an engaging activity, it's crucial to remember responsibility and maintain control over time and money expenditures. Approaching the game with understanding, it can serve as an enjoyable pastime and influence the development of various aspects of life

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is definitely cool, and even better when you win! A great pastime, that sometimes sends you $!