Baoka

Baoka

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
If you consider playing Poker for money as another job. Then you see that this is a completely free job.

There is no specific work schedule. You can work and make money online whenever you like.
You don't have to go to work from 8am to 5pm every day. This means you don't have to wake up at 7am and rush to work every day.
You don't have to deal with your annoying boss.
Isn't this a great thing? When you can control your own life

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Yea it sounds awesome! Now you just have to win enough to pay for your bills and food. And health care, dental, vision. When you travel for poker it gets expensive so you have to win enough to cover all those costs.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Watch the documentary on You Tube: "Grinders", making a basic living playing poker is not glamorous, is unreliable, and takes you away from your family a lot. Only a small few really make it, hence the term "grinding".

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you consider playing Poker for money as another job. Then you see that this is a completely free job.

There is no specific work schedule. You can work and make money online whenever you like.
You don't have to go to work from 8am to 5pm every day. This means you don't have to wake up at 7am and rush to work every day.
You don't have to deal with your annoying boss.
Isn't this a great thing? When you can control your own life
The advantages are obvious! Now it remains to learn how to play poker at such a high level that you can pay for yourself without having to work somewhere else. If everything was so simple, no one would work. And only a few players can earn money on poker, everyone else continues to dream. :geek::)

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I wouldn't want to make it a job as i dont want to take the fun away. Being pressured into earning my bills and food would take the enjoyment away.
A couple of bad months and bring on the depression.
Doesn't sound fun.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
it also depends on your age. if you are young and have some saving saved up then yeh you could do it. but when you have a family i would not recommend it

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is definently a bad idea in terms of working and living off of it. Way too risky to be put at your top spot for paying the bills sort of thing. Definently dont reccomend going down this route.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is profitable it can be considered a job, but if it makes a loss it is better not to prioritize it as work. Poker should be considered a job only for professional players who live and support themselves from gambling income. Amateurism does not guarantee the survival of the game of poker. Be very careful with this.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does Poker help Me to be flexible at my work! Of course, Yes! Because at the present time Poker this is my work! That's it!

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm glad it's not a job, if it was I would have stopped a long time ago. It is very good to dream and live an expectation. Good luck

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sounds very cool, all that remains is to find someone who will pay the salary

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play poker for the love of the game..
As a job, it is equally demanding. I would anyway prefer annoying boss over series of bad beats.. :p

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
in order to get to what you wrote above, you need to already have money to live like this, and then play poker and live in peace that you have money to buy housing for at least 1 year so that you can safely go headlong into poker and try to make more money and work in poker

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Indeed, playing poker can enhance adaptability and strategic thinking, skills transferable to various aspects of work, such as decision-making and risk assessment.