luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I wonder if in 10 or 29 years poker will be the same as it is today.
When I think back to my online game 10 years ago, there are differences.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
We shape our lives to a large extent and we also influence poker
one person does not have much power, but together we can be strong

share your thoughts on better poker

focus13

focus13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Of course that as a game of poker will exist but that's a whole other story.
The game is changing. I see a big difference between how people played then and how they play now.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It should get better and better, there are more people in the world, certainly some of these people will join the community and we will have bigger tournaments like in the good old days From the Ps platform

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm sure that there will be more new versions created, and hold 'em will most likely be moved out of first place in popularity the same as seven card stud was when hold 'em began to grow. :)

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt, something will change in the game over time, what exactly we will find out only years later, the main thing is that poker itself exists, and what it will be like and we will play it.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Game is changing , but poker will remain for ever cos of its uniqueness in attracting people from all ages

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
My bots vs your bots. robo poker

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well like everything in life some other variant will take over poker. People will get bored of Texas Holdem because that is what there Grandparents played and they will want to play something more exciting or deferent.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Here is a sneak peak

Attachments

• C3POBorax.jpg
    C3POBorax.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 3
franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably there will be some changes, but I don't know if those changes will by by the rules of the game I mean, sometimes the politics ruins everything and they could put their hands on the game to get money for them and that could change everything

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There will be changes probably more robotic plays people more into gto less into instint

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Rich people will insert Neuralink chips into their brains and start playing like solvers )))

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the main changes will be the development of new poker variants. I play poker for around 15 years and back then NLH was the main variant of poker online (and still is by far), but PLO is way more popular and now we also have PLO-5 card. Unfortunately I think the other variants is getting less popular, like stud and draw games. Also, I see they are always creating new type of tournaments, like the ones with mystery bounties (which almost all rooms started to do similar games).

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Online is dying compared to what is once was. With more ways to cheat online through bots/AI it might face a struggle. New scandals every day right now.

Perhaps live play will boom as a response?

Maybe some sort of online/live hybrid using webcams? We'd know there was a player there actually clicking the buttons and not a bot, could engage in table talk with others etc. It would help people have faith in the integrity of the games. I'm sure similar has probably been tried before, but more from a realism/entertainment point of view. It might become more of a necessity if players became wary of bots en masse.

Last edited:
john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it's unlikely that anything will change. Unless poker will be played by robots that will not show emotions. After all, it will be much harder to play with robots than with fishes. Fish are predictable, but robots will smile and bluff. And you will look into the eyes of a robot, but he is deceiving you. :alien:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope they get rid of the bots and the players who limp to sitters.

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
they should use a captcha system to catch bots

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Maybe some sort of online/live hybrid using webcams? We'd know there was a player there actually clicking the buttons and not a bot, could engage in table talk with others etc. It would help people have faith in the integrity of the games. I'm sure similar has probably been tried before, but more from a realism/entertainment point of view. It might become more of a necessity if players became wary of bots en masse.
This does not exclude the possibility of using tips in the game... And then playing with such players is almost equivalent to playing with a bot...