Poker for Fun, or something else..

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy it, so for fun now..as I get better we will see.

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on micro and freerolls, I play 3-5 hours to day.
I'am starting to take poker more seriously playing a lot of tournaments and cash, sit&go etc.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play freerol, and paid also lower values, I do a buy in management always, my graphics has gone up legal ultimamento, I hope soon I can play the free of the CC, since I still do not play the newspaper .. To do of the poker a profession or something serious, needs more than just playing, and complicated and not for everyone.

Ricardo007

Ricardo007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only the Freerolls and micro buy-in, at the moment just acquiring esperiencias who knows in the future I become a pro

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because it is the best entertainment I have ever encountered in life, besides its benefits, how to become a more patient person, increased my perception of risk and my instinct of observation and intuition, helps me to maintain self-control in situations of loss, among other benefits, poker makes me a better person. We assiduous players who aim to continuously improve, we are in a process of continuous improvement. Money is the result of good studies.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for 3 years freeroll tournaments, I have to leave time for my family and save my nerves.

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for fun, but it does take me very tight games and more when there is money involved. I think if you are going to consider playing poker as your source of income if you have to have a great experience and professionalism to get a good income and have a good bankroll in advance.:cool::cool:

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun in freerolls and micro since around 1 year and try to get some basic skills and improve my game. I am also trying to build small bankroll from freerolls and start playing micro more regularly. Unfortunately i do not have enough free time to play regularly so i am recreational player and this makes the whole process very slow. Anyway i am not in a hurry so i enjoy this game as a hobby for now. :)