Status
Not open for further replies.
froggeedogs

froggeedogs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anybody use this site? I was getting regular notifications from this site on facebook and all of a sudden it stopped. As far as I know I didn't block them but I can't even post a comment there anymore. Anyone else have this problem?
thnx

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my opinion

I don't have that problem but I don't use facebook that much. I use it just to communicate with friends that can't reach me by phone.

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anybody use this site? I was getting regular notifications from this site on facebook and all of a sudden it stopped. As far as I know I didn't block them but I can't even post a comment there anymore. Anyone else have this problem?
thnx

Do you remember saying anything that could have upset one of the administrators? Something along the line of suggesting an improvement or asking specific information about the way certain situations are handled? Don't be fooled about the term "member" they add to your nickname after you sign up on this forum, it is a euphemism for "slave". You are supposed to keep posting, the more posts the merrier, but don't you dare questioning anything, they will retaliate in a jiffy.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Do you remember saying anything that could have upset one of the administrators? Something along the line of suggesting an improvement or asking specific information about the way certain situations are handled? Don't be fooled about the term "member" they add to your nickname after you sign up on this forum, it is a euphemism for "slave". You are supposed to keep posting, the more posts the merrier, but don't you dare questioning anything, they will retaliate in a jiffy.

Do you know this as fact or are you speculating.

:dontknow:

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

My friend, they issued you that tinfoil hat for a reason, put it back on & keep it on, they are out there ya know. :eek:

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
try sending a pm to a mod, they may be able to help you out.

froggeedogs

froggeedogs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the only comment i ever left was to ask for a password that hadn't been posted. very odd. Can't even access comments or contact them either. oh well.

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My friend, they issued you that tinfoil hat for a reason, put it back on & keep it on, they are out there ya know. :eek:

Go "make good time" at another table! Me love you long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.