Poker ex Friendship

almaihotz

almaihotz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it happens all the time when u r a sng player to join same table with some of your buddies but its just poker friendship is outside the table .:cool:

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Just pretend it's an ordinary table with unknown faceless opponents. :) I don't like to play poker with friends, it may harm your relations.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play with a friend who was absolutely terrible. We weren't playing for money so I would let him win from time to time. Otherwise the game would end way too quickly.

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen this situation in big tournament. There was an investor at the table and his gambler.

That's nothing, I have seen Dalai Lama and his grandmother at the same table.

vinnie

vinnie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't play a lot of tournaments, but I have played a lot of cash games with friends. Generally, I try and sit with position on most of them. I am also more aggressive, usually, because I know their ranges better and have played more with them. I don't soft-play them. If anything, it would be the opposite. I am not afraid to tangle with them. If they win, I know I will have a chance to get it back later. If I win, they'll get a chance to win it back from me. Plus, it's a matter of ego.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Soft playing when a friend is at the table is just a way of saying, my friend you do not belong at a table with me. You can call it being nice if it makes you feel better, but it is an insult.