Poker etiquette

Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, if you don't get mad whe someone sucks out on you then you have lost, or never had, the passion for poker you need to be a great player. My poor wife has gotten ear full after ear full when I have come home from tournaments or even online. But I never let is show at the tables

stevencool1

stevencool1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks for the thread cowboy, adults acting like children are annoying. I was thinking of posting a simular thread about the cost of the tourney. one player went on about how much money he lost. it was a .10 game. maybe one day I'll move up to the higher stake table to see if play is better.

Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TPTK, if a straight or flush isnt showing or threatening, I would have called an all in as well. I know it doesnt feel like much consolationn after taking a bad beat. But knowing you made the right play at the wrong time is just a part of poker.

white_lytning

white_lytning

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you guys don't think this kinda thing happens at a live game you haven't played live enough.

Its one of the funniest things that goes on. There is nothing like the "good players" that cry and complain when their AK loses to a k,j or small pocket pairs. They are the donkiest players alive. Anyone that complains about people playing bad hands doesn't understand something.

Personally, I find, these cry babies are the easiest to tilt. Even if I'm not in the hand I'll give "he called you with that?" to get the guy going. Its usually good for a melt down.

Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played in 100's of live tournaments, in the rare cases where someone has started screaming and crying, security has quickley removed them. In contrast, the idiots are the exception in live play, not the rule