Poker Earnings

S

seno

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AM
Chips
How much will you make per month playing poker?

J

Julie Danter

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Normally sod all, but at least it's tax free:rolleyes:

Babale007

Babale007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AL
Chips
It doesn't matter for me how much I will make because in the end of the month, I will lose all in 5 mins.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing at low limits for 2 years, I always like to play poker, and I earn an average of 500 dollars a month, although it is not much, but I always try to do my best to keep climbing.

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
$500.00 per year per site approx

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On average, I have $20-$30 a month. It all depends on how much free time I have. If there is enough free time, I think it is quite possible to have even $50 a month.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is quite relative, it depends a lot on how many games I played in the month and what my average buy was, I never win the same thing and I believe that tournament players don't have much of a forecast, unlike cash players who already have more or less a prediction

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
It depends on how big my bankroll is and how much free time I have. For me, poker is a hobby, and at the same time, it is a source of additional income for me. On average, I have from $10 to $50 per month, but sometimes there are exceptions, there are days when I'm just lucky :)

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is a very broad question. I can’t say about myself since I didn’t do this professionally. There are a lot of nuances in this question: whether a person will play cash games or tournaments, what limits to play at, how much time to spend on the game. And of course, a big and perhaps the main role is played by how many years a person has been playing poker, what experience and skills he has, and how well he knows the theory. If you play live poker, the amount of earnings will be different from if you play online poker, since online poker has a lot of differences from live poker. So it’s hard to say right away how much I will earn from playing if I start doing it professionally.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
each player makes money in poker in a month depends on what limits he plays often does he win what is his win rate and one month he can earn a lot the next month without earning money at all, so this issue really needs to be considered and analyzed

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Super small...I mostly just play cardschat events like the freerolls. I'm not becoming rich by it, but maybe I'll earn enough chips for the cardschat hoodie or something like that one day :D

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
you can earn money with poker, it is important to play bankroll, develop and work on the game) then you can move according to the limits and earn not a few tens, but several thousand per month)) and live for your pleasure))

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a very broad question. I can’t say about myself since I didn’t do this professionally. There are a lot of nuances in this question: whether a person will play cash games or tournaments, what limits to play at, how much time to spend on the game. And of course, a big and perhaps the main role is played by how many years a person has been playing poker, what experience and skills he has, and how well he knows the theory. If you play live poker, the amount of earnings will be different from if you play online poker, since online poker has a lot of differences from live poker. So it’s hard to say right away how much I will earn from playing if I start doing it professionally.
Factors such as whether one engages in cash games or tournaments, the chosen limits, time commitment, experience level, and knowledge of theory all significantly impact potential earnings. Additionally, distinguishing between online and live poker further complicates the estimation.

It's clear that successful professional poker playing demands a nuanced approach that considers these variables. Making accurate predictions about potential earnings requires a thorough assessment of one's individual circumstances and abilities.

sidd4rt4

sidd4rt4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
not so much, more like fun for the moment