Poker Dreams (LITERAL)

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been having some (literal) poker dreams lately and would like to know what yours are!

here is my latest:

Sitting at a table playing a single table sit n go freeze out with unknowns. we take turns dealing. My turn to deal. Button raises. Im in the big blind and look down at KTo. I call and flop is 458r. Check check. Turn 10. Check bet call. River 8. I check. Button goes all in. I call. He shows A8h and I bust. sad face

Last edited by a moderator:
Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞
You know that this can be considered a wake-up call to the fact that you should take a short break from poker. I'm not talking about a long break: at least for a couple of days. Go on a visit, go out of town, swim. Completely disconnect from thoughts about poker. Give your body and brain a break from poker and reboot.

Of course, it's okay if you had this kind of dream. But if dreams about poker occur periodically, then this may indicate some unresolved internal conflict that you are trying to solve through your dream.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
(since i know i am never going to win) my only "goal" is to make sure others wouldnt win either :)

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been having some (literal) poker dreams lately and would like to know what yours are!

here is my latest:

Sitting at a table playing a single table sit n go freeze out with unknowns. we take turns dealing. My turn to deal. Button raises. Im in the big blind and look down at KTo. I call and flop is 458r. Check check. Turn 10. Check bet call. River 8. I check. Button goes all in. I call. He shows A8h and I bust. sad face
The question is:

Did that hand really happen and in the night did you dream?

Generally, dreams are situations that are poorly processed by the brain.

That is, did you play before bed?

If yes, you should stop playing and rest your mind, absorb everything and then go to sleep, the "Dreams" will stop.

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's funny you guys mention playing poker that day, or before going to bed... I actually (at the time of the dream, about three months ago) was on a break from poker. maybe this means my brain missed the action and tried to recreate it in my dreams. but since it wasn't a particularly good outcome (in the dream) I would tend to rule this theory out. anyway, thank you for your thoughts and good luck out there ;)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Knowing that dreams are essentially our brains defragmenting/decompressing our conscious experiences can help interpret them.

Yes, have had occasional poker dreams of sorts but usually dream in other ways... 🙂