Poker Dream

biaavia

biaavia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dream to play final table of sunday million tourney on PS)))))))))

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker, what you dream.

Many players have a dream when they are in poker tables, tell what would this dream, and how you intend to get it done?
My dream is to play in the world series of poker main event! I am not sure of how I will get it done, but I have a 1st place finish at almost all venues where I have gone to play live tourneys.:D

M

MikeyE8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope to become a profitable poker player and eventually make a living off poker. Also I would like to play in the wsop. My goal for this year is to get up to $1000.

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I'm at the beginning of a dream about it at least three days in a row I'm in profit...

Ljuk358

Ljuk358

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dream about earning money with poker...

duPochreit

duPochreit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dream of having a comfortable life and be sponsored by a large poker room. =D

swiur

swiur

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dream about earning money with poker to no must go job and win big tournament live :D

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To win in the final WSOP Daniel Negreanu :D

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely to sit at final table WSOP with Negreanu and company and win the
bracelet and of course the money, but I'd love a bracelet. It would look so good on me :)

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dream to win a satellite to EPT( in any country) or play with professional opponents on a final table of Sunday Million.

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My dream of Poker and become professional and more profitable to take advantage of the benefits that maios Poker brings and shows for my family with dedication and study Poker brings benefits

R

rizenn78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my dream is win a great tournament and have a nice bankroll and play the WSOP and LAPT or EPT that is what i want to do

ovsleka

ovsleka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in poker I dream about how to make a good bankroll and be able to play on high stakes.but in real life-the son and mother were healthy

M

McDrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My dream is to win a place in the WSOP main event and be able get "in the money"

avipokiri143

avipokiri143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My dream is to play heads up with Daniel Negreanu in a WSOP event for a bracelet and hopefully win it. :)

A

atyagi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my Poker dream, my bullets are never cracked

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my dream - won several high-level tournaments, and be sure to go to the WSOP :) If you have a dream, then can someone also wants to share his...

I would be happy to play at the same table with the strongest players of the world, such as Vanessa Selbst, Daniel Negreanu)) But this is in the future! Now my main goal is the final table Sunday Storm!

C

Cristian rendace

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker dream is win 1 tourney

V

veruska A1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My dream in poker to win important tournaments, high level in money, if they are 1million dollars do not bother me hahahaha, and certainly be able to play a tournament live in pokerstar, professionals, pro poker.

OI7TuMuCT

OI7TuMuCT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To win the money to help their parents and provide for future life =)

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my dream - won several high-level tournaments, and be sure to go to the WSOP :) If you have a dream, then can someone also wants to share his...[/QUOTE
Why would you limit your dream to just going to the WSOP, when you can dream that you already won the WSOP five times in row?

P

Pleyer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well my dream would be get reasonable chip stack to play real big poker and than stay on top of the game and yeah becoming gratest poker player of the all time would be good dream I guess but for now i just would want to win desant amount of mony