RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am trying to study regularly. Every day I watch a video, and I read different articles. I feel like my skills improve every day.
What about your game, outcome?)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm trying to overcome my laziness to read something, because I understand that it's just necessary for me. I'm looking for tests in different schools online, and I solve them in poker. although I give the theory only an hour or two. but mostly all the time in games. pulls into the fight until I get tired emotionally.
maybe I will not become a professional, but I will strive for this. so poker every day, and always I'm in it in the thick of news events.
The tops obey the knowledge

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A boon to read books, watch how players streamed by - level with the goal comment on hand, how and why do that? The more experience accumulation current is - well the development of your game! Success !

C

corieaddison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally got back into poker after watching some people play online. I'm not sure if this is the best option for everyone but it made me enjoy the game again. For me, the goal in poker is to have fun with it and find the best way for myself to have fun. Getting better is a for sure but I like getting better in a way that keeps poker interesting and slightly more gambling then not. Its fun that way!

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i watch poker tournaments and gain experience

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi my friend, yes I always try to perfect myself! Knowledge is never too much for the human being, especially in poker where there are several variables and to be a good player you will always have to be in constant evolution. So you do not do this I advise you to do it, and you will see that it will totally change the way you think about the game and the difference will appear in your graphic!

DanyDGD

DanyDGD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is necessary to constantly self-improve your game due to new information.

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Of course, you need to constantly improve your game, in my opinion the books are not very relevant now, but you should always look at the streams of pro-players, it’s always necessary to disassemble distributions, compare situations and analyze your game, this will help in the future

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello! Of course, you need to constantly improve your game, in my opinion the books are not very relevant now, but you should always look at the streams of pro-players, it’s always necessary to disassemble distributions, compare situations and analyze your game, this will help in the future
Streams will serve for the moment at best!

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always revisit any tourney i play including freerolls if possible and use the boom replayer to look at ,my hands and see where i played well or where i need to improve, this method has really helped my game

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, certainly. Poker is changing. Not so fast, but changing and we need to improve to change with it and adapt to the realities.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played poker for 3 years and I still find new things every day. That is why this game is so special.

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!
It would be interesting to know are you still keeping to discover something new for yourself again and again in the Poker after you won one of the large tournaments or achieved significant prize/income in the game? Are you reading the books, looking streamers etc when you succeed? Thanks.

I watch movies, I read articles but I am still at the beggining of my poker journey :D

drubas

drubas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm, good question. Sometimes I recognize new patterns when I watch a good player. Then I set up a strategy with these new patterns and try to find an edge with this strategy. Quite often it does not work but nevertheless I enjoy trying it out.

Greets!

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far I have not achieved significant success in poker. Now I continue to study the game of professionals, watch a video with the analysis of distributions, analyze my game. I think, even after achieving success, having won a major tournament, I will continue to learn all the time, since opponents do not stand still and every day work on their game.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am studying a deep stack game now.
in poker, something is constantly changing, you need to keep track of it to keep up with changes in it.

B

bon2great

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is good to try something different in poker, like omaha or limit poker. I've been surprised how much I like a change.

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a complex game which must be studied day after day because everyday some players develop new strategies. at the same time will help you to improve your game .

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just won my biggest tournament and my bankroll multiplied 7 times by that.
After that, I have been slightly depressed and bored because smaller wins feel like nothing anymore. Now my playing sucks. That's I am focusing mainly on self-development as tilt control (anger management), concentration, mindfulness etc.

Is there anyone experiencing depression after a big win? I realized my dream is not achieve a goal. My dream is that process to achieve it.

That video gave me a lot of information about that.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes with each game you discover something new, you need to improve and read books