ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
What do you think of the poker outfits? I've only seen sweaters and hats at live poker events but I've never been walking down the street and seen someone wearing a sweater or shirt with an AA that's not from Anuel, but I would like an all black outfit with symbols or cards Red poker colors are colors that combine with those symbols. I hope to soon send a complete poker outfit to be made. Would you buy them?

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is not particularly important to me. I don't think that some special overalls will allow me to play better. But if someone wants to spend their money on it, I don't see anything wrong with it. The main thing is that the clothes have large pockets where you can put the bundles of dollars you won.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of mine is branded - of course I have a lot of CardsChat stuff but also have a decent collection of GGPoker merchandise.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
poker clothes always look cool. I would love to wear the sweater from our forum that is for VIP chips, it's very cool and I also like it. The mug is very cool and I would play with them every day it's a very cool topic playing in the form of poker clothes

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
nude poker and you have no problems thinking about clothes.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think everyone is free to play whatever they want, but when it comes to special poker suits, I think business style is best for playing poker. After all, it's an intellectual game; I've also seen people often get tattoos related to poker. Very often it looks very impressive at a live table.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've been thinking about getting a pair of these, or another playing card themed pair. I dress very conservatively and traditionally but like to get a little showy with my jewelry. On the right are ones I wear to firearms related events.

90be16c9fec761210651cabbcdd8ac82.jpg
il_794xN.2130651287_f75l.jpg

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think of the poker outfits? I've only seen sweaters and hats at live poker events but I've never been walking down the street and seen someone wearing a sweater or shirt with an AA that's not from Anuel, but I would like an all black outfit with symbols or cards Red poker colors are colors that combine with those symbols. I hope to soon send a complete poker outfit to be made. Would you buy them?
I wish I had more poker clothes. I think it's cool. Oh, speaking of which, I would like to dress more elegantly to play, but I'm not willing to give up the comfort of good sweatpants and light sneakers.:)
Most of mine is branded - of course I have a lot of CardsChat stuff but also have a decent collection of GGPoker merchandise.
Debi could you send me some clothes from Cards chat for my birthday...;)

the only t-shirt I have without a brand, I'm wearing it until sponsors start begging me to use their brands.:ROFLMAO:

9c60b04f f63a 494b afe7 c3cfe88ae8fd

Last edited:
N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
General card themed outfits are OK, but I think if you are advertising a particular site, they should be paying you, not charging for the clothes !

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Personally, I think it would be a pleasant way to expand the love of poker through clothing.
Although it's time to expand the closet to full, half shoes, etc., everything that covers the body and send clothes to everyone, not just to those who can.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only rule is my underclothes, the rest doesn't matter!