BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My character has changed, I used to constantly make decisions in life on emotions, but playing poker I saw my problem. And after two years of playing, I noticed that I began to react and make decisions in life calmly and more wisely. And how did you ?Change?

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi:)
Certainly, poker is a game that depends greatly on the psychological state, and the most important of them is patience and calmness, and hiding emotions especially in live poker. Significant results cannot be achieved if we do not have these qualities.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My character has changed, I used to constantly make decisions in life on emotions, but playing poker I saw my problem. And after two years of playing, I noticed that I began to react and make decisions in life calmly and more wisely. And how did you ?Change?
I have been playing poker for about 12 years. I realized a long time ago that emotional decisions only lead to mistakes and disappointment. I can't say that poker has changed my character, but poker has made me more patient, disciplined and consistent.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Полностью согласен,спасибо за комментарий.Удачи в игре!!!

I have been playing poker for about 12 years. I realized a long time ago that emotional decisions only lead to mistakes and disappointment. I can't say that poker has changed my character, but poker has made me more patient, disciplined and consistent.
12 years old!!! This is a great experience. Thanks for the comment. It's always interesting to hear from someone who has gone through this path firsthand!

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it's correct to say that in poker you need to control your emotions if you want to win. But I am not sure that poker has really changed my way of reacting. It did not teach me patience but it trained me to be a bit more patient than I was before playing

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
In my personal case, I had to work hard to achieve the character of respecting my game strategy in poker... in such a way that emotions do not control me.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After poker, I'm pretty cool about making decisions in life....