GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

If it causes insomnia more if you are in a long tournament that lasts many hours ...

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I did lose some sleep due to poker. I am sure most poker player have.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It doesn't cause insomnia to me, it causes fatigue after playing a lot. Insomnia can be caused if the game affects you psychologically and becomes an obsession. Don't let it happen, have fun and enjoy!

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I can have trouble sleeping after an evening tourney where I went out just before the bubble because I perhaps overplayed a medium hand trying to build stack. Always thinking in bed that if I would have folded then pocket aces were coming next hand and a big triple up and then onto winning glory (or was I now dreaming?)

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think poker can cause insomnia? I believe so. I can not sleep before 3 o'clock in the morning playing poker, I think it's the anxiety of being able to succeed in the game and trying to win, and you, too, have insomnia.

Quite. Since you play big night sessions in tournaments at night and your biological clock gets lost due to this :jd4::jd4:

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to understand that insomnia is a professional illness of a poker player. I myself suffer from it.It is important to understand that the problem of insomnia in poker players is not only due to a disturbed biological rhythm, lack of a normal regime and nutrition. The main factor is the unrealistic stress loads that the body is experiencing. The best way to sleep is to physically strain well during the day, you will not eat enough in the evening + valerian can be a little) will help unambiguously.

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's the heartbeat that increases during plays that involve a lot of chips, especially for real money, what happens is that the professionals prepare just for that, as a hobby player I try not to get upset when I lose, I always think. Tomorrow there's more...lol Playing like never, losing like always.