poker bot or what??

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, keep kidding yourself but with your auto-reload bot :)D), your PT and your HUD all running while you play, you are on the fine line of the slippery slope already.

To what? Making like 8 times the winrate you do by playing one table?

I'm not using anything that isn't allowed by the terms and conditions of PS, just taking advantage of every tool I possibly can to get the best winrate I can. Have fun single tabling :/

DaFrench1

DaFrench1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To what? Making like 8 times the winrate you do by playing one table?

I'm not using anything that isn't allowed by the terms and conditions of PS, just taking advantage of every tool I possibly can to get the best winrate I can. Have fun single tabling :/

Please type in this code in order to proceed with this conversation. :D:D

Attachments

• BoteDetect.jpg
    BoteDetect.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 54
ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, so it seems we're taking the 12 year old feces-throwing route then...

Seriously, if you're allowed to use these scripts, analysis tools and heads up display programs, all of which help to make you more money and improve your game and all of which are available to the anyone, then why would you ever consider not using them?

Please give

U

unlucky79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I myself like 1 table because I honestly like to see what style of player Im up against. With 5 or more tables you do nothing but play starting hand ranks and the flops strong. You never see a slow roller and thats the main issue with multi table. I myself have tried it and always lose my ass as it puts me into a betting frenzy, and makes me nervous. Not a good move for someone like me who has a pitbull mentality. Anyways Im up for the year big time and thats all that matters. Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year!!!! Lets make some more money this year!!!