Poker Blogs, anyone actually read them?

T

thepokerdoctor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read a minimum of 30 blogs per week on various topics.. MMA, poker, weight training, business, etc. I actually prefer blogs over magazines and newspapers. They're more intimate, and less structured. That's primarily the reason I started my own blog.

I just wish more blogs were audio. Then I'd be able to research, surf the net, or play poker while still being able to listen to them.

Doyle Brunson's blog is probably my favorite.

Snowman1964

Snowman1964

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, just a quick question, just wondering if anyone actually reads all the poker blogs that have been created by members here?

I get about 10,000 to 15,000 hits a day on mine so I guess people do read them. However, the bulk are American readers so I'm assuming this particular format is more popular in the US than anywhere else. I read a few really good ones from CC members from time to time along with a couple of others on different subjects. Blogging can also be a useful springboard into other more traditional writing sectors so, to my mind; the more the merrier.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^^please, please, please cross-link me, lol!

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I do read some from time to time, I haven't updated my blog or read any in a while though so i have some catching up to do.