Poker Blog Site

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've noticed a lot of people have been wanting to blog about their poker experiences lately. Questions have been raised about where to blog and things of that nature. So, I've created a poker blog site for anyone who would like to keep a blog of their poker ventures. Check it out...

Poker Blog

I literally just put this together and it's still in it's infancy. I haven't even had a chance to post a blog yet myself. My Wife is working all weekend and I'll have the kiddo's (which = no poker), so if anyone wants to post an inaugural blog, please feel free. Also, if you ever want to move your blog I will supply you with the SQL (database) info for your blog, so you can do with it as you wish.

BTW, this is in no way intended to compete with CC. I have the RSS feed as well as if you click on the "poker forum" link in the menu, you'll find yourself in a very recognizable local :D

Give er' a shot if you like. Input is welcome since it is still very new.

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made the first blog entry! It looks nice, I'm not sure if I'll be moving my blog over to your site. I'll have to look around more and of course if you keep working on it I'm sure it'll be great.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i want to move my blog will I be able to keep old posts and stuff?

would be cool if most of CC members where all blogging on the same site :)

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i want to move my blog will I be able to keep old posts and stuff?

would be cool if most of CC members where all blogging on the same site :)

I just started playing with it, but if you have your blog info you could email me me the info, I'll be happy to see what I can do.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sorry lol i was just chatting with a poker buddie and we decided to do a joint blog so will have to change my mind for now, i still think its a great idea :)

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intersting, but the blog site im using right now I find accomplishes all I want, I just want to record my poker-day.

blogspot is so simplistic my mom could probably make a blog and post whatever, so easy to add colours and simple text. I literally made my blog page in under 5 minutes.

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intersting, but the blog site im using right now I find accomplishes all I want, I just want to record my poker-day.

blogspot is so simplistic my mom could probably make a blog and post whatever, so easy to add colours and simple text. I literally made my blog page in under 5 minutes.

That's cool. This is really for those who haven't yet started one, although if you've started one and want to join you're still more than welcome. I really created it because (with what Munchrs said) I thought it would be cool to have a bunch of poker blogs in one spot. When anyone posts, the last 10 blogs are pushed to the front so you can see multiple blog entries at once, yet you can still go to individual blogs. Seany correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's pretty simple to sign up and use. I also just added about 50 themes that you can select for your own view and anytime someone clicks on your blog they will see your theme used on your blog. Most themes are available to be changed (once registered) by simply clicking a theme from a drop down, or by going to your user profile page. Again, it's in progress so hopefully more fun features to come. I'm trying to figure out how to make subdomains right now so you can have [username].tiltedblog.com , but for now it's still easy to link to your blog at tiltedblog.com/blogs/[username]

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Updated MyBlog. It's nice to have a place to vent instead of just tilting my $$ away.

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man Google's fast. I just Google'd "tilted blog" and it's #1 already. Wish I could play more so I could post more. Hopefully my Wife and I can get our schedules down better so I can play more soon.

Again, feel free to sign up and blog along with me if you like. Heck, even if you want to throw 1 or 2 on there so you can let me know the ease of use (or lack thereof) is appreciated.