Poker help my kids to be beter in math

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL if they be good in counting chips then could be good dealers someday. GZ!

dangtnh

dangtnh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
yea , sure things, but i think this is not for kids )

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's great to hear that poker is benefiting your children. This sport really helps people develop many skills and personal qualities, I have noticed this too. Thanks to poker, I learned not to rush into decisions in life. First, I carefully think about everything, assess the situation from all sides, and then begin to act. I also began to better understand the psychology of people, as one of my friends said: “All life is psychology.” Many people think that poker is just a card game for money and nothing more, but this is not so, poker is a whole science, and I am glad that you understand this.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that poker is not a game for children, at least until they come of age. Poker is a great game that can be both entertainment and a source of income for us, but poker is primarily a game of chance and as we all understand gambling is not for children.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
How do you see this?

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Poker is indeed a popular and strategic card game enjoyed by many for its skill and unpredictability.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Card games are not for children. Especially games for money. If you think that your children will become professors of mathematics thanks to gambling, then you are wrong.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is roughly the same as learning geometry while working at a brick factory... I think that children will not get anything good from such training in the long run.