duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello friend!

To be sucessfull in Poker requires a lot of dedication, study and patience. You certainly have a chance to be a good player if you dedicate your time to it.
The way poker it's played today changed a lot and to be a great player means to be updated with the teory and tactics behind the game.
And in a general way, to be sucessfull in Poker you need to be disciplined with your bankroll.
Study poker modern theory, mindset, bankroll management and your in a good start.

Greatings and Good luck!

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do I have a chance to be a great player in a short time? Greetings community
Certainly! Anything is possible in poker.

"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do." — Pele, Brazilian soccer player

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hi Lucho!

Nothing great is achieved quickly...if you are ready to dedicate a lot of time to playing and learning, you can be a great player... ;)

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
To become a good player in a short time you need time for poker, a great desire and a decent bankroll.

otters

otters

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
As with anything if you want to succeed you have to put the time and effort into it.
Nothing comes easy.
Years of study, playing and learning from your mistakes will be needed before you become a great player.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think every player has such a chance, the main thing is to have a desire to strive to become better and learn if you are a person who is ready to learn anything I think you will achieve a high result

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Everything depends only on you. But membership in our community greatly increases your chances of success. If you are patient and disciplined enough, you have every chance to achieve your goal.
Good luck :)

subluchuk

subluchuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
its all the same.never will you be great in something without studying,training,experience,will,patience.And if there is also some talent along the way.could be helpful

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been playing poker for many years and the maximum I've managed, is to reach one meter and seventy-five centimeters, I don't think I'll become a great player and go over two meters.🤪😁🤣