Can Poker Be Addictive?

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like all gambling games, I think that it can become addictive. Any game that involves investing or making money can lock you in a vicious cycle if you're not careful enough. Regards.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have an addicted personality, anything can be addicting. Alcohol, drugs, sex and etc. So yes for some folks it can be. I'm pretty sure I am, but not to the point of losing money. Just playing everyday.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
If you have an addicted personality, anything can be addicting. Alcohol, drugs, sex and etc. So yes for some folks it can be. I'm pretty sure I am, but not to the point of losing money. Just playing everyday.

Well, you are right. I also love and still play poker, but addiction is degrees, there are addicts who do not know that they are addicted, a person is by nature an addict, anyone can easily become addicted, such as addiction to eating a lot, reading, social networking or video games ...

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yes maybe. Like any other activity. But the main thing is to play wisely and by bankroll.:)

Yes, my friend, in recent years I am no longer what I used to be. Play at set times and respect the rules of bankroll , the most important thing is to find some poker cash anytime I want to play

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I think disciplined players will never be addicted to the game. Although, it all depends on the character, willpower, and goals of each individual.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello.
I think disciplined players will never be addicted to the game. Although, it all depends on the character, willpower, and goals of each individual.

Well done, because everyone is responsible for their behavior, so we can say poker addiction only applies to an irresponsible and A person with a random mindset

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, poker is a gamble. I believe that any gambling can be addictive. But personally I play when I have a good mood, free time, and when there are good freerolls, in particular freerolls of our community.

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea! Any type of game is an addiction, even more if you have free time.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker is addictive because join a lot of triggers to feel satisfied: amusing, competition and earn money or the expectative to earn money.

P

pcurley17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100% It can be addicting, if people say it isn't they are lying in my personal opinion.