Poker attitude

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the beginning of my poker career, all relatives were against gambling and my game. They were afraid that I would lose my money. But I'm not a gambling addict. I am practical. And I would never have allowed a loss of money. Therefore, when I got my first win in my arms, everyone shut up.

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One family member always gives me a funny look when they see me playing. I suspect it is somewhat obnoxious to continue playing whilst in a conversation!

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi all , things are quite hard in my country , so poker is a welcome addition to my income , my wife is very supportive and takes an active interest and even critiques when I make dubious plays , so I feel very good and well suited for poker :)

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t care what they think of my hobby. I myself am responsible for my actions and responsible for myself and society. And all the relatives know about it, and on this basis there are no conflicts.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well everyone around me understands that it was an activity I chose to do and that's great because they respect me

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]I think everything that involves money always has a disapproval from the family, you can not spend more than you have, because poker is a gamble and a very dangerous addiction for those with a weak mind.[/COLOR]​