Poker Art

StormRaven

StormRaven

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We certainly have some talented people here on CC! Great art both of you! Very nice! Wish I were half as talented - I draw a hell of a stick figure though! LOL!

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you lived in the UK i would pay you to tattoo some stuff like that on me!!!

DonkyKilla1

DonkyKilla1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey everyone,,, please feel free to post any art you have on here, I would love to see what everyone else has.... It might give me some ideas ;-)

Ya I'm feelin pretty good about this now ;-) I think I'm going to spring for the 1800 to get a booth at this years wsop.... But I have no idea on pricing??? Any ideas from you guys? They are all original and I never do the same thing twice!!! I think I could sell a lot of them there?

Maybe we can even do a freeroll on FTP and I'll give a painting away as a prize if you guys are interested?

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A Stick man any good... Just as far as my art goes!

And a Big yes to the freeroll thing!

Last edited:
Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hey everyone,,, please feel free to post any art you have on here, I would love to see what everyone else has.... It might give me some ideas ;-)

Ya I'm feelin pretty good about this now ;-) I think I'm going to spring for the 1800 to get a booth at this years wsop.... But I have no idea on pricing??? Any ideas from you guys? They are all original and I never do the same thing twice!!! I think I could sell a lot of them there?

Maybe we can even do a freeroll on FTP and I'll give a painting away as a prize if you guys are interested?

EFF YES!

S

swingro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Verry tallented. Why did u chose poker and not art for a living? U can cultivate your skill painting something else abstract and make a living out of it. I know there are there car tunning places that will be happy to have you. Only think u have to learn is how to put your skill into making money.
Search for those kind of places in your area or email some of your paintings and hope that u can make a living out of it.

If i'll buy a nice car or a nice bike i know now who i want to paint it:)

Anyway car tuning industry use artists just like you and i know there are good money for painting cars. U just have to learn the process of painting a car. But damn hell a car painted like this will look nice.

DonkyKilla1

DonkyKilla1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well... I look at it this way... For one, I beleive there are more broke artists out there then are broke poker players!!! At best it is very close, I have proven myself in the poker world and I am a winning player overall... I have made more money playing poker then I could ever make painting but with painting you don't risk so much of your money so it comes down to love.... I love poker, I love it so much that I can not even express in words how much I love what I do.... I'm not too sure if this online stuff is for me or not but live play.... Wow, it's my Disneyland!!! Plus painting is more of a hobby and the smell gives me a killer headach!!!

Weregoat

Weregoat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL. I spent a lot of time as a broke poker player.

Turns out tables with forced short-stacks aren't real poker, and a little bit of discipline goes a long way (the one good thing I took out of the army thus far)...

Never been a broke artist though. I guess it's good that I have no creative talent, other than creating ways to get your stack. :)

chuG

chuG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I might get Seven Duece tattooed on my shoulder.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow... You guys rock!!! I'm glad everyone likes them so much and we haven't even got any raider haters yet lol.....

Helllllooooo. We have our first Raider hater here. Hatem them almost as much as my Broncos do. Buit stunning artwork you do. Agree, you can probably make a living doing bikes.

You definitely do have some serious skill there man. Really liked the art.
The skulls were a nice touch.

You're not Paul, by any chance? That's a diver on my dive forum named 'onetime'.

We certainly have some talented people here on CC! Great art both of you! Very nice! Wish I were half as talented - I draw a hell of a stick figure though! LOL!

I can't even draw a stick figure. The smiley is about as far as I can go.

DonkyKilla1

DonkyKilla1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope not a Paul.... And ya, glad
we got our first raider hater.... Lol

Any ideas on what I should sell these for???

J

JEP712

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is pretty cool. There's a lot of talent in these pictures. I just can't figure out how someone can make such great artwork with a spraying device. I expect it to go everywhere, but you can see the lines very precisely!

DonkyKilla1

DonkyKilla1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Different tips, angles, strokes and mixtures/thickness of paint is all it takes.... Add a little imagination and bada bing you have it ;-)

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Different tips, angles, strokes and mixtures/thickness of paint is all it takes.... Add a little imagination and bada bing you have it ;-)

You should make tshirts on zazzle.com lol

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
WOW DonkyKilla

I'm impressed, very nice !!!
Those would make some awesome Tattoo's.

Fantastic Work.

durrr i win

durrr i win

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right on.... thats cool.... this is the first time I have ever posted any of these pix online so ur a first ;-)

Here is my favorite painting I have so far ;-)

damnnnnnnn thts my fav, luv anythin blue!! ? u airbrush on tee's if so pm, i would like 2 getta shirt done w/ that design scare people @ the felt!

S

sherbert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You painted these? Very nice work. I would consider you painting some graphics on my car. They are cool!!! ;)

Just remember dude---Once you put the ink down on your skin---it's there for life!!! Make certain it's what you want for life. Peace. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The black skulls are really nice. Nice job.

J

jasjasika

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Here a poker art is a really a nice and I really a like it,good work,best job you do.