M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
For me, poker is primarily a hobby that always brings me pleasure. So I am convinced that I will play poker for the rest of my life. I hope my health will allow me to do this.
I agree with you and I hope so, and I wish online poker never died!

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you can consistently make money playing poker, at what age will you stop playing?
I apologize if perhaps I misunderstood your question or mistranslated it. If I can play poker and have a profit from it, then why should I lose this profit and stop playing at some age? It's like building a business all your life that consistently makes a profit and then just abandon it. If you mean that there will be health problems later in life, time to play, then I will adapt and make adjustments to the game of poker, based on the problems that arise. If I know how, I want to make money from anything and have a constant profit, then I see no reason not to use it until such an opportunity disappears.

cferdi

cferdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Making money or not I can't imagine stopping playing at any age unless I am so infirm that it becomes impossible!

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
If you can consistently make money playing poker, at what age will you stop playing?
If I make money constantly, I will not stop playing poker. On the contrary, I will play every day. Generally, I can play poker daily if I can, because poker is the best game I have played, and I can play it all my life :)

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am 65 and am still consistently making money in the game. Not as much as I used to when I was in my prime, back in the 80s, but still a good amount. Part of the reason I'm still successful is I'm much more conservative now regarding buy-in to stake ratios. I'm now at the maximum amount of buy-in, $50, for the triple-up SNGs on my site with a $15,000 stake. I've been highly successful at this game, so I consider it my specialty. I've never placed an age limit on my playing. Suppose I'll quit if I ever lose my stake.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, playing poker is like a hobby, I want to achieve good results in poker, so I will play until I am old

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On the contrary, if poker brings me money instead of working, I will always play at any age. After all, this is not physical labor, but a favorite game for yourself!

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you consider that Doyle Brunson plays poker at the age of 82, poker can be played at any age means there is always an opportunity to win

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
truth

there's no way to stop playing, besides entertaining a lot, you can still generate income with this wonderful game, it just irritates the bad beats but it passes
Even some wsop Champions have stopped playing after winning the WSOP, so it does happen that people stop

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A person who earns money by poker will most likely stop playing when he cannot hold cards or a computer mouse in his hands.😄