Poker after Dark

alikekoa

alikekoa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody watch last weeks series where John Juanda had that amazing comeback just to get bulldozed by Conie heads up? Clonie is a better player than I thought.

R

rizziller

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the whole thing and Clonie was impressive all week other than a couple of tangles with David Williams when he had position.

Hard2Handle

Hard2Handle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clonie played great, she also played fantastic the last time she was on PAD. So far I gotta say my favorite episode was the week before last though. Good crowd to watch.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gowen has always been a great LAG player. I forget who sponsored it (edit: fulltilt), but there was some kind of "pros challenge" that was televised, where she kicked Ivey, Lindgren, Seidel, et al's butts too (edit: just looked it up, she took third, but I remember her play was sweet). Williams seemed to be abusing her for awhile, and it was interesting to see how she reacted. At one point I thought it might be getting to her, but she showed what a pro she is.

Last edited:
R

rizziller

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clonie played great, she also played fantastic the last time she was on PAD. So far I gotta say my favorite episode was the week before last though. Good crowd to watch.

Absolutely... the "talkers" week was great. Phil Laak can get pretty over the top but I really enjoyed it.