Poker After Dark

R

RazzleDazzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know why NBC doesn't post the poker after dark episodes online on their website - they post the episodes of their other shows with commercials... it doesn't make sense to me - i would like to watch it, ive seen it a few times when im up at that hour, which is rare, and i dont understand why they wouldn't post it on their website also with commercials - people, like myself, would definitely watch it... And its not like theyre playing reruns, not that im aware of.... it just seems like lost revenue not to post the episodes online.

Hynes1986

Hynes1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know why NBC doesn't post the poker after dark episodes online on their website - they post the episodes of their other shows with commercials... it doesn't make sense to me - i would like to watch it, ive seen it a few times when im up at that hour, which is rare, and i dont understand why they wouldn't post it on their website also with commercials - people, like myself, would definitely watch it... And its not like theyre playing reruns, not that im aware of.... it just seems like lost revenue not to post the episodes online.

Pokertube.com posts the episodes I think immediately after they air:}