surfer696

surfer696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Sí How much would you be willing to earn to consider living from poker?

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Is harder to start playing poker and already think about this. First of all, you need to conquer some solid earning. Not my case.

rvicente13

rvicente13

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I start earning 300 to 500 dollars a month with poker, I think I would be able to quit my job and dedicate myself to optimizing my earnings even more

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think everyone has a different amount for this I think if the amount exceeds $1500 I would consider poker as a job in the future and this amount would always be higher

surfer696

surfer696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
pag The problem lies in what when at first you have no other income and you have to withdraw your winnings and it prevents you from improving your banking and your game, but the truth is that it is very possible when this is solved.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
for me if you can pay the bills, it would be wonderful.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I want to win so much money that i dont know what to do with
God bless

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
para isso fears that ter muito insetivo e muita dedicação!

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Sí How much would you be willing to earn to consider living from poker?
Hi surfer,
I doubt you can get a clear answer to your question because it depends on one crucial factor. It's everyone's location. In fact, the amount of money you can live on if you live in the USA for example is definitely not the one you can have a life with if you live in Pakistan ..etc..
So if all of us give you an honest answer, you will get figures that might seem extravagant to you as well as figures that might seem ridiculous.

surfer696

surfer696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Hello surfer,
I doubt that I can get a clear answer to your question because it depends on a crucial factor. It's everyone's location. In fact, the amount of money you can live with if you live in the U.S. The US, for example, is definitely not the same one you can live with if you live in Pakistan, etc.
So if we all give you an honest answer, you'll get figures that might seem outrageous to you, as well as figures that might seem ridiculous to you.
Hello friend, I agree, the question is not specific to an amount of money, it is how much each one would be happy to live on poker, the amount is proportional to the cost of living obviously

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I guess if one would win as much as the salary from his everyday job, he could consider living on poker alone...

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Taking into my expenses, it would be 10 dollars a day.