muzenza2012

muzenza2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are players who only know how to play with high cards, such as AK, AQ, etc. In my opinion, all cards have their value. They need aim, a lot of patience, especially with players who don't know how to play without going all in. I get very irritated because they end up breaking the table and ruining the other people's game, be patient okay

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience, control of emotions, cool mind, quick analysis, I consider that there are too many aspects that influence poker and doing the right thing is a great advantage over other rivals

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
yes indeed :) , but not for pacience only ....for me is more like a stimulent for the brain , because it put me in many situation to make a decision :)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Under some circumstances like being on a Blind I will call some raises even with Garbage hands, because I do know that the Game is never over until the River card has dropped, and any 2 cards can win. But generally I will fold most garbage pre-flop if I am not already invested in the hand, There is no use in getting involved if you don't need to.
Once I was dealt 9/3 off on the BB and no one raised, so I got to see a Free Flop! I Spiked a full house with 9,3,3. on the flop and checked, then someone shoved all in, I naturally called, He had pocket 10s and could have won had he hit a 10 but he didn't and when he asked me why I was playing such Garbage I told Him "it's your own fault, not raising pre-flop" if he had raised I would most probably have folded the 9/3.
If you are not raising with a decent hand, hoping to trap other players, be careful you don't fall into your own trap.
Things like that happen, That's Poker!

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Studies have shown that there are only about 175 decent opening hands, depending on position. The majority of the 1326 possible hands are long-term losing hands. Yep, be patient - another way of saying 'play tight'. But be aggressive when you do play.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everybody! I will say shortly: I think, Patience in Poker is most of Main! So, as well as in Life too!..

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Alas, sometimes patience does not help. When the map doesn't go your way. :cry: :cry: :cry: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Almost all poker players who have been playing at least regularly for 2 years or more have patience, the rest of the quality must also be present and sometimes there must be character or eggs to press call and win the hand so patience alone won't go far to the prize money maybe but no further

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Know when to fold and don let your pride controls you

ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Patience is paramount to almost everything in life. Everything is balance, both in health, the food you eat, the work you do, the exercise you do. Patience is paramount to living life in all aspects. That is why poker is not an exception. You should always wait for the right moment to play, be it the position where you are when playing, the type of players you face, the way you must adapt to the type of MTT you play because a Bounty is not the same as a Regular tournament. Another aspect is the speed of the tournaments and the Cash Stack that you have.

That is why the great strategists are the ones who earn money in the long run with this game, it is not a matter of luck. It is the ability and dexterity with which it is played, Patience being the most important aspect when it comes to making the best decisions.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It's not how much you earn with good hands, but how much you lose with it, patience and knowing how to retire.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
After consistently losing to some who play all trash I can't even think of how patient I can be.....damn if I can 🤣

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Patience is required, but you need to know what to expect, a premium hand? a good position? the luck? help from heaven? a fearful who runs away from any increase? for each hand there are 3 choices, 1 right and 2 wrong... the chances of making a mistake are greater, but sometimes a mistake becomes a hit... these are the facets that make poker almost magical, of course don't rush into it make a mistake, when in doubt, choose not to

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Play it easy, wait for the right hand, don't raise on impulse, what else?...
This right! But an even more important requirement for a successful profitable game is a very disciplined observance of bankroll management!

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me poker is a game of intelligence and thinking and should not be played in haste .