Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I agree
But why am I tilting
I am preoccupied with the fact that my pokerstars REAL $ account does not work.
Example:
Yesterday evening I got into a Horse game and after many hours of hard work and reentering finished in the money.
I go check my balance and when I did finished 14 out of 173 I did not get my money and this is happening for months now.
I tried to get help but they tell me I am emailing the wrong place.
It’s only $3.33 because I am a micro player but a few dollars here and a few dollars there every day puts me in a bad mood and it affects my play.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Maybe your re-entries canceled out your winnings.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I try not to play when I'm not feeling it. I tend to take a break from poker when I'm feeling off.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's important to be extremely careful on bad days. Everyone has a depressed mental state. It is necessary to stay away from gambling. And do something useful, such as reading a book.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wont play live unless I'm in a positive mood and have had good night sleep. On-line if it is not there, one and done.

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Done this, lost quite fast...I try to be in a certain minimum-mood to play poker :) Listening to some music helps!

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure
When I am down a play a little
Once I see it goes bad, I stop and go away somewhere else to cool my head
Before I used to tilt and play more bad games
But I learned from it

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being in good physical and mental shape while playing is very important. I try to play only when i am at my best level because otherwise i just give free money.

A

abpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep, absolutely. If I can tell I can't shake the bad mood, I usually stop playing. I don't think there was ever a time when I realized I was playing while in a bad mood, and thought, "that was a good idea".

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes it not your day,you can sometimes get excellent cards and others you get a pair of two's and threes everytime.But you must always decide when it is over and not got over the limits but everyone can relate to you because who hasnt have a bad day

Serg77

Serg77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed another thing. When i set on won - I always lose. When I playing for fun - everything ok. So don't know how to play for fun every time:)

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the state of health is not okay, I postpone the game because I cannot be in the prizes, this stress passed such a feeling.