Playing Two Tables Or More At Once

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no more than 4 or the my level of play goes down, radio seems to distract, usually one cash game so if i get deeper in mtts can click off for more concentration

G

Grinder101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's obvious that you won't be pay as much attention to the other players' playing styles when you multitable. You can get better at this with general poker experience and mutitabling experience. One table is perfect for learning, but multi-tabling can significantly increase your winrate.

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
myself i reli cant play any more then 2 some times 3 but any more just starts to get confussing at times

as i dont reli like the tables 2 small so u cant reli see 4 at a time on my computer but its nice to play more tables it will bost your bankroll if played ryt :)

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get bored when playing only one table. I find I can keep up with three very well, add the fourth and I know my games suffers because I occasionaly will miss an action. Nothing like having AA folded automatically!!

A

akaCLINT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just play as much as i can fit on my screen overlapping tiled..., that is about 8 on my laptop and up to 24 on my desktop with the 24" screen, all tourneys, mostly freerolls and some buy ins in their own corner..., if there are other games in the mix like razz, stud or horse, it is less, as i want to see the cards of my opponents and limit play usually takes up more time...

ok, not all decissions are the right ones from 20 tables with 4 differnet games upwards, but it is ok...

less than 4 really bores me..., then i have to read blogs on the side or such...

GL

aC

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More tables, with out a hud makes you play tighter.
I am bumping up the number of tables, so i stay tight.

seuatx

seuatx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't play more than about 2 myself, once I tried and I end up writing in one of the lobby chat boxes :rolleyes:

N

navuta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Normaly I would never play more than 4 tables at the same time..
More than that is too much for me!