makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is better to play when you are ok, but this, sometimes is difficult, especially days that the time is reduced. When I am too tired and there is no time for rest, I avoid playing, or I am playing less, according to the situation. It is better to have a good rest and play next day!:captain:

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it´s not the best idea when we play, we need to be very rested and relax, so we can concentrate better and make a good result at we´re playing

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happened to me Friday night, after working all day, being bored, starting to play and going far in tournaments, with terrible fatigue making bad decisions and losing tournaments

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
About playing poker as a job or a sport where the final result is important! And then you'll know when to start and end the game session! Remember the tables, unlike a positive result will always be! Good luck!

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I'm tired it's so hard to concentrate and then feelings take control of me and it's very bad in poker. Once I fall asleep while playing tournament and woke up when it was over from that night I play only freerols at night :D

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I have not yet learned to stop the game in time, although I feel tired, I try to get away from the game at such moments and take a big , very big break.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Every poker player has played past there body's limit. What I was wondering from you more experienced players has it cost you money playing tired! Have you made huge mistakes! Or have you learned to deal with playing tired?
:eek:I have played like a zombie before and it seems to cost me every time!

The exception is if running amazing then I will play until there is no play left, but that being said I won't even start a session if I'm tired let alone let it last way to long and watch my profits dwindle into nothingness.

Lesson learned - Play Profitable Poker

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every poker player has played past there body's limit. What I was wondering from you more experienced players has it cost you money playing tired! Have you made huge mistakes! Or have you learned to deal with playing tired?
:eek:I have played like a zombie before and it seems to cost me every time!

why play tired? unless you lose everything .. you yourself must understand that nothing leads to anything good, you and your brain are not in optimal shape, rest, set yourself the daily routine and time for playing poker, with this attitude everything should work out

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are tired of poker, take a break for a while, take something else.:icon_stud:)

F

fernando21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here are some tips I’ve got for you and I hope they can help.
Firstly make sure that you eat and drink plenty and fairly healthily throughout the day. If you don’t eat enough food, or just junk all day, you’re not going to have the energy by the evening. You’re not going to have the energy physically and mentally.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And it happens to me that no one is safe from this, you just need to take a break sometimes and that's it, for example, to sleep or to do something ...

V

volare85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
entrationI do not recommande when you are tired only fresh becouse you need concentracion......

P

possle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to avoid it if possible. In a deep run it is important to keep the concentration high. But for me personally it is very difficult not to make mistakes. I always notice that mistakes creep in long sessions.