Playing poker while have family

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's almost impossible to explain to an outsider why you are in fron of your devices for so many hours. But a real seassion requires a big piece of a day, unfortunately. So they need to accept it in a way.

Jdawglet

Jdawglet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My wife doesn’t mind most of the time…it’s my one vice. What she doesn’t like is the late nights that happen in some of the bigger tournaments. Going to bed at 3am doesn’t bold well for doing much the next day.

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
As long as I don't ignore my girlfriend, she is fine with my poker playing. We each need some time for ourselves. But we also don't have kids, that would maybe change things a bit

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's hard to play poker because it consumes so much time, and sometimes your wife or kids get mad because you don't spend time with them.

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
My wife doesn't mind in most situations, but the issue comes when she needs something and I cant stop a live tourney, because of that we experienced some discusions, but nothing heavy. Most of the time she is fine, just I have to tell her when I'm going into a long shot tourney with time.