Playing Poker In The Daylight or At Night?

Alex17

Alex17

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FR
Chips
What type of vibe do you prefer?

Natural excellence of Daytime or magic of Night?

I’m definitely in a Night team 🤟

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Playing poker should not interfere with other interests. Therefore, choose a time to play so that you are sure that you can finish the tournament or sit quietly at the cash tables. If you are distracted by other thoughts while playing, then with a high degree of probability the game will not become profitable.Usually in the evening (especially if you have a main job) you cannot concentrate on the game, since this can be done during the day.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The best way to play is when you have time day or night, of course, we're all humans and during the day we all have work and everything else, so many players play in the evening and at night when they rest after work If you only play poker then you can choose any time and play but I mostly play in the evening

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like it more when I play over the day, or in the evening, around 7 to 8 o clock. Its because im most rested at that time, and playing late in the night tends to mess up my sleep schedule.

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
I like to play at night because during that time I don't do anything and finish playing pretty easy to fall asleep.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I'm a night person, it's also the only time I have private time to play👍

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
During the day I do not get tired, I can concentrate all the time, while at night I am already sleepy, I find it difficult to concentrate. Thus, the day is the winner.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately I like to play only during the day, at night it's also good to play, silence, calmness, but because of fatigue, closer to one o'clock in the morning I start falling asleep and this is not a game, but a torment.

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like playing at night, that's why I play during the day...

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to avoid night to have a good sleep schedule. The games are always there anyway. Not much of a preference.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Absolutely agree. For me, the magic of poker intensifies when the lights go out and the silence of the night settles in. The calm, distraction-free atmosphere makes concentration flow naturally, allowing me to fully immerse myself in the game. I certainly prefer the strategic thrill of playing poker in the quiet of the night.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my case, there is no priority to play day or night, I play when I have a desire to play, free time and tournaments that suit me!!!

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
basically, tournaments start in the evening and at night, so you have to adjust. But I'd rather play during the day

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to stick to the regime and play in the evening, but there are tournaments in which you play at night, and after adding a couple of buy-ins you go to bed - why is this necessary?

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I concentrate more at night

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi i prefer playing poker daylight , becouse at night i want sleep and its hard to play poker for me.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally on the day when there is the most activity in all the poker sites, I use the night to clear my mind and rest from poker and organize the next day in all areas, once my session is over I rest completely, study or review my I play I do it in the morning

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
it does not matter if i am having fun then anytime is a good time to play

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I generally play in the evening and at night. Sometimes a little bit in the afternoon, but rarely in the morning.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
That changes in the tournaments where you are more comfortable playing, or where you are calmer to be able to make the best decisions.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

During the day and in the morning. At night I'm already mentally tired, so it makes things a little more difficult.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer to play more during the day

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer to play poker at night.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
At night because them most good games are played . Also then I can play because of job . But if I could play during day , that would be preferable. At night I feel tired many times , especially when I go deep in a tourney .