redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Poker fans,

Every now and then at the poker table, someone shocks you to your core. I expect some plays from a big stack but today I got a reminder that small stacks can sting too,

Look at this beautiful semi-bluff transform into a stone-cold bluff post river! - Example hand

Getting your opponents to fold a better hand is a skill that every poker player has to put into his arsenal. I know that I have pulled off a few bluffs but not like this! :ROFLMAO:

Simply poetic but still hurts.

Would you be able to pull this off - tourney on the line kind of bluff?

To make sure the lesson was driven home - he goes on to bust me out of the tournament:cry: Tragic end

Ouch!

Last edited:
S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Poker fans,

Every now and then at the poker table, someone shocks you to your core. I expect some plays from a big stack but today I got a reminder that small stacks can sting too,

Look at this beautiful semi-bluff transform into a stone-cold bluff post river! - Example hand

Getting your opponents to fold a better hand is a skill that every poker player has to put into his arsenal. I know that I have pulled off a few bluffs but not like this! :ROFLMAO:

i personally dont show a bluff, why piss people off, let them guess at what you had!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And I love people who bluff because they double my stack. Many people forget that you first need to learn how to play at a good level, and only then learn how to bluff. bluffing is not the first step in learning to play poker.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aggression must be deliberate and appropriate, otherwise you will have big problems with overbluffs at a distance) Poker is a game about balanced decisions, I think)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
And I love people who bluff because they double my stack. Many people forget that you first need to learn how to play at a good level, and only then learn how to bluff. Bluffing is not the first step in learning to play poker.
Looking forward to bluff your stack to pieces then :)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yes, it's bad when you're in that situation of being “read”

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like to catch bluffs, everyone thinks you're bluffing and you're holding the nuts)

Klindtmariana

Klindtmariana

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
And I love people who brag because they double my stack. Many people forget that you must first learn to play at a good level and only then learn to bluff. Bluffing isn't the first step to learning how to play poker.
A lot of times the fanfarron calls and takes away our stack

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I read here recently that a guy without a bluff has won several tournaments, but I don't believe it. Bluff - you can count preflop betting, etc.

N

naostarr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Poker fans,

To make sure the lesson was driven home - he goes on to bust me out of the tournament:cry: Tragic end

Ouch!
I am usually the one folding the hands because someone makes it too high for me to risk my tourney on. Big and small stack alike can hurt. It all about whether you are willing take the risk. I have bluffed before but not to this level. I would fail. lol I guess that's why my first place finishes are few and far between.