Playing Poker on a Tablet

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically, when I'm at home, I play on my home computer. It is convenient here that you can open several poker tables at the same time.

When I go out of town - that I play on a tablet (Android platform). On my tablet is installed only pokerstars. Here the downside is that in the program there are not all functions, namely "Home Games" and it is inconvenient to play several tables at the same time.

G

Gnikace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never played on a tablet, but most of the time I play on my phone (galaxy S7). Sometimes I play 2 tables at a time, but it is not the same as playing on desktop. Desktop is much better for playing multiple tables.

Drewha

Drewha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some poker rooms hold tournaments in which you can play only from mobile devices. In these tournaments I play from a smartphone.

islandman

islandman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which rooms do you play on the surface pro? Only one Im aware of is ignition or Betonline.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never owned a tablet. But, it may be something better than my pc... Easier to carry and more convient maybe...

K

kakdelamax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On a computer it is more convenient to play and more functions than on a tablet or phone.