gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Tell us, do you play poker on your own behalf or from the fund? What's the best way? And do funds help you play better? And if YOU play from the fund, which one?

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tell us, do you play poker on your own behalf or from the fund? What's the best way? And do funds help you play better? And if YOU play from the fund, which one?
I play on my own behalf. I don't like to share the profits for my efforts.

davidjavi31

davidjavi31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
obviously I play in my own name I think it's the best option, however I respect those who have another opinion.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Been using funds i have won from freerolls or whatever other competions for years now so that way i can probably afford to lose them since technically its not my money :unsure:

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Tell us, do you play poker on your own behind or from the fund? What's the best way? And do funds help you play better? And if YOU play from the fund, which one?
In order to play from the fund, you must already have a fairly good distance of tournaments played, hands, and so on. Each fund has conditions for joining. And the thing is, by the time you meet the criteria for joining the fund, I think you will have enough skill to earn yourself and pay buy-ins to tournaments without the help of the fund.
On the other hand, the foundation is a community, there is training, hand analysis and tournaments, as well as new friends.
The choice is always yours, but I'm a loner, for example, and I don't like the idea of a fund.

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
I play with my freeroll money and I invest and play every week myself.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many times I heard negative opinions about the game of poker from the foundation. So it's better to play for yourself

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never played for the fund's money. I like to play for my own money, if I lose, then my own and I don't owe anything to anyone.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tend to freerolling or depositing at leadt 50 buy-ins on micro levels, and this always does the job.
However in long term in higher buy-ins I'm only feel confident with 100+ buy-ins.

N

n0n4m3

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not at all, he played from the fund.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play only with my own money. This is my principle.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all, I didn't know that freerolls existed, for that reason I deposited the first few times, then with the freeroll I started doing some banking and I play with it, supposedly I'm still at micro levels

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play without a fund with the money earned by playing freerolls and then I play with this money in tournaments and I win I think it doesn’t affect what means you play, the main thing is to be able to play and hope for good luck, don’t forget about this either

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play from one I always choose that option. But I accept those who want to play from the bottom.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play on my own.It's more interesting and pleasant to win for myself..

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play with my funds and with those from the freerolls

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always played with my own money.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would love to play from the fund, but where can I find it.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
At first I played with money won on sports betting, I never invested my personal money.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play only with my own money, it is always money won in freerolls.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
If something comes up from the freerolls, I will definitely play a tournament for it, and I'm seriously playing for my money, as for me it's the best option.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always used my money, the money earned in the free, it is better that way. they are accountable more than you

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost always with money from freerolls) But sometimes I make a small deposit) I don’t want to cooperate with the fund, because I want to get all the sweetness of victory, not part of it)