Playing with Bluffsters

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just lost in a free roll tournament because i bluffed and many times it doesn't work for me, but i continue to try, because it's an important part of the game.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most players bluff. Most don't do it a lot. Take notes, watch and wait.

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello there, Kindly tell me how to play with a bluffster as if i am always not able to see cards beyond flops.
Many times it occurs when you decide to take game to a show then you losses.
Kindly good tips only.

Be patient, when you get good cards you will get paid off well.

K

kdawg71

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One tip that I can suggest is that when playing a bluffer preflop and you are out of position and you have a premium hand than you limp in and re-raise the bluffer after he has raised the pot. Same thing goes when you hit the flop. Check the bet and allow them to bet for you and depending on how strong of a hand that you have dictates as to whether you want to re-raise or just call the bluffer's bid after the flop. For example, if you have three of a kind after the flop, knowing the player is a bluffer it is a fair assumption that you can just call the bet and probably even after the turn depending on what the board is showing. After the river comes you might put a minimum bet in hoping he will raise you. You'd be surprised.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best way to avoid being bluffed is to play the position to be the first to bet. generally players who bluff a lot are easy targets because you just have to touch a good hand to take all their chips. It suffic to let him do his bets and to follow.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your sitting at a freeroll or a cash game your going to find players usually on the button or small blind bluffing to steal blinds. Once you’ve caught your cards trap them by re-raising forcing them to fold or re-raise.