Chips
I like to play with friends to learn more about how fishes think lol

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm a type of a guy who would probably lose money to you buddy :)
Anyways, you shouldnt feel bad about it at all because you are not the one who pushing them to play. Maybe they learn something out of those loses, because school need to be paid right :)

SBEP

SBEP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
It sounds like a blood bath, but i muss stress that, when u sit on the table with me, i really dont care if u my best friend or some1 i just met, ill play my A game and will try to bust u out :D it sounds cruel, but there are no "friends" on a poker table, but if u feel moraly obligated to tell them that u are good at playin poker, that means u feel sorry for them when they loose their money to you, so either: 1. Only play with a group that u dont know, but a game like that is hard to find since u get invated to a game if some of the group knows u and vouch for you, or...
2.Stop playin poker :D
Now i know ull make the right choice :D

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friend games are not about the cash for me. Bragging rights for a few bucks and night with the boys. many different skill levels in those games.

7svetoslav

7svetoslav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is the most fun games ive ever had dude. Doesnt metter you know they tricks and faces, also some dont want to win from friends, but its a game and if you are around the table you have to have fun and give your best.
Probably all of you have friends that you could predict their move with ease. Its good when you want their money. haha