Are the players who lose always lose and the players who win always win ?

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am surprised that some players reach millions while others suffer for years
In poker, as in our lives, people achieve different results. Everything depends on your patience, perseverance and discipline. If you treat the game like a lottery, then you may never wait for your first million. I think it is better to move towards the goal step by step than to hope and wait for the day when you will finally be lucky.

c.heck

c.heck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
Nope.
I lose to everyone, not just typical winners.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I guess it's karma, bro! I, for example, very rarely win two nuts preflop hands in a row in tournaments. For example, I receive KK and win, and then in the next hand I receive AQ and lose to my opponent who has 87. It's like that every day. People tell me about dispersions and success on the range. It's not true! It is doesnt working in online poker! I don't know why it happens, so I understand your frustration with poker. But in offline poker, I've never seen such wild runs as I've seen on pokerstars. I'm just wondering if online poker rooms have independent auditors checking the fairness of the poker room? That's a rhetorical question. :mad:

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always different. Variation is always present.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Are you just being arrogant and playing off someone you don't know?
Think about it. Even if it is a lucky hand, she has analyzed her entire hand history.

People tend to judge, it's natural for humans. But openly saying whether or not someone deserves something without wanting to analyze it scientifically is an act of moral inferiority.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't understand why you are surprised??? Some players work hard on the game trying to improve it, while others just press the keys and hope for luck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If a player always lose, he would not play the game ever again. I think he lose most of the times, but sometimes he wins and that's why he keeps playing. But in the end he is not a winning player. I think poker is like any other job, there are persons who are more sucessful than others.

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not really, not all players who loses will always lose every time if they are studying poker

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In poker, like in any other sport, there are people who constantly win tournaments and take first places, and there are those who have never won anything. You always need to look for the reason in yourself, as one person close to me said: “If something happened to you, then you yourself are to blame for it, because you allowed it.” In this life, everyone has the same chance of becoming rich, famous, and so on. Some people have talent, while others just need to work harder on themselves and their skills.

B

bababooey

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In reality the outcome of any given event or competition is influenced by numerous factors, including skill level, preparation, strategy, luck, external circumstances, and the performance of other participants.

Individuals can learn from their losses and use them as opportunities for growth and improvement but that doesn't make you a winning player.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think it is not impossible that someone who started playing poker is an ordinary person with a small income.
But with time, hard work, and a lot of good luck, he can make a fortune in the world of poker.
That's why I hold on to hope that I too will make a lot of money one day.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, the one who wins will win because he knows how to play and the one who loses will lose, he doesn't know how to play, it's obvious, but there is also a luck factor. Once a weak player wins a couple of tournaments and will think that he won and will continue to lose what he wins, but some players just reach heights faster than others, some people have faster this one works slower

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Are you surprised that some hockey players score many goals while others score very few... and some score none at all?

Are you surprised that some UFC fighters have never lost a fight... others have only lost a few and yet others win only around 1/2 of their fights. And are you surprised that some earn 10's of millions while others only win 10's of thousands?

If you can see how my comments relate to the game of poker then it shows that you know very little about the game.

You're a member on a poker forum. Correct? Why not choose to invest some time in learning more about the game? And why not spend a tiny bit of that time on learning how to improve your game? Guess what, generally speaking, the guys who are reaching millions of dollars in online poker, have put in a huge amount of effort studying the game. It's a fact that great results and hard work go hand in hand (just like in anything else in life).

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't understand why you are surprised??? Some players work hard on the game trying to improve it, while others just press the keys and hope for luck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I believe it's because they don't understand that poker is a skill game. Amazing isn't it? I mean how can they read stuff on a poker forum and still not realize this?

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Does anyone make the player suffer?
Does anyone force the player to lose money?
Does anyone force a player to play poker?
What is the problem, directly in the player or in what?

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Are you surprised that some hockey players score many goals while others score very few... and some score none at all?

Are you surprised that some UFC fighters have never lost a fight... others have only lost a few and yet others win only around 1/2 of their fights. And are you surprised that some earn 10's of millions while others only win 10's of thousands?

If you can see how my comments relate to the game of poker then it shows that you know very little about the game.

You're a member on a poker forum. Correct? Why not choose to invest some time in learning more about the game? And why not spend a tiny bit of that time on learning how to improve your game? Guess what, generally speaking, the guys who are reaching millions of dollars in online poker, have put in a huge amount of effort studying the game. It's a fact that great results and hard work go hand in hand (just like in anything else in life).

Very True! I could not have said it any better, Poker is a lot more than a game of luck, it takes skill to be a Profitable Player, Skills that you have to learn over a period of time, and unless you put in the effort to hone those skills with Practice and a lot of study, you will be forever depositing your own money.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
First of all - nobody wins all the time! It's just immposibile... :)

Second - some players work hard on their game + that's not always the key to success, you have to be smart!

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
By studying you can become a winning player.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The players who win a lot and have a good return are players who study and dedicate themselves so they will be successful, now there are others who don't try to evolve and end up losing money simply because their technical quality is a little lower than that of those who are studying all the time. the days and dedicating themselves

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not that ridiculous some bad players wins some times and good players lose that how this game works ofcourse a winning player will have more winning percentage than a bad player.