Players Disrespecting Opponents

OlauOlsson

OlauOlsson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the situation most when I try to play very well, I feel good and I have a good day ... and as my opponent loses it immediately calls me out and offends - it is most annoying, but I have that way.

INTERPRETER THAT I AM BETTER :)

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with everyone who is taking advantage of these obnoxious players, and if you can win from them - even better , I know as I have knocked some out ! LOL - they then proceed to continue their tirade in the chat as an observer , to which you just ignore again !
In PS you can call on the moderator , and they will block the person's chat , but not for long enough - just a few minutes ( so easier to turn off their chat yourself )
So far , I can't recall any really bad ones in a CC game ...

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
this is usually done by weak players !!! I just do not pay attention to them!

Andrei Lisovets

Andrei Lisovets

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to pay attention to them, but focus on the game, let him write and get nervous.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to mute them, but recently I've been responding and it's been hurting my game.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Play TP/nit style poker against these opponents. They will pay you off when you slowplay :)

spookshow

spookshow

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its enough to know that such players are not the serious ones or they are tilted which is good for you. Just think about it, this is maybe your advantage. Anyway they cannot affect your game if you don't do it yourself.

Royal_074

Royal_074

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think such a people don't respect anyone - not only during the game.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you're the first brazil from whom I hear it, usually brazil's or romanians do the maniac game and ignoring you, when u tell him to chat.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
you're the first brazil from whom I hear it, usually brazil's or romanians do the maniac game and ignoring you, when u tell him to chat.
There are many friendly Brazilians, you are just focusing on the bad ones.

Because so many Brazilians play of course many annoying players end up being Brazilian but this does not mean that they are most Brazilians.

caterina12

caterina12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just do not pay attention to it ... you lose it if they all get you

V

Verfox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how difficult it is to play poker when your players have no respect for their

* opponents, insult, use words and other illicit means, for you who have players on this table, ignore them, then. only then do they learn to respect their opponents.

It depends, a lot of players from Romania had something to say about me because aur countrys are neighbours and we know each others language. They always have to say something about your mom. Wtf? I kept my silence but they kept going. There are good guys from Romania too, sure thing

V

Verfox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its enough to know that such players are not the serious ones or they are tilted which is good for you. Just think about it, this is maybe your advantage. Anyway they cannot affect your game if you don't do it yourself.

Perhaps you're right, i'll keep that in mind next time i encounter such players [emoji846]

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how difficult it is to play poker when your players have no respect for their

* opponents, insult, use words and other illicit means, for you who have players on this table, ignore them, then. only then do they learn to respect their opponents.

I report abuse to site right away it is not something you need to tolerate most sites will ban their chat privileges right away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some people specifically want to piss you off, so that you are nervous and play badly, but you do not need to pay attention to them.

F

Fernando2904

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the most just do that as strategy as someone here already said. Maybe if you put some music or some comedy movie that you already saw you will keep relax and concentrated at your goal.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just ignore them and focus on the game good luck.

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Some players do it to deconcentrate It is best not to listen to them

JayLoyal

JayLoyal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens. It's difficult to control oneself with insults outside of poker.....It's a personal game. Especially with loud mouths like that William Kassouf guy.......some people take it too far.
I just try to speak as little as possible.

Another thing that bother me is all the comments about hands afterwards. I wish live poker players would sometimes just shut up and play. It's always a running commentary about other players that's uncomfortable. I get that poker can be a social game but it's just additional noise to me....

A

Alexsunshine229

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree it would be best to ignore such stuff, you could fight them.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you completely no desire to play with people who behave immorally at the table

James_Moria

James_Moria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think, try to ignore such people, dont pay attention to them!!!!! If you like what you do then do what you like!!!!!(inspiting such people)

lezhnindima

lezhnindima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never seen before the insults reached, I believe that such people are just maral freaks

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ignore them and let your game do the talking imo. some do it to get under your skin or gain some type of tell from you.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't respond to their manipulative way... Or learn to talk better trash an put their ass in check...